A complex product is a group of products that can be sold in the following forms:
- as a kit, for example a tool box containing a hammer, screwdriver, pliers, tape measure, etc…),
- as accessories, for example a hoover that would come with several nozzles,
- as a compound product, for example an air conditioning system, made up of an exterior unit, an interior unit and a controller.
All of these complex product types can be managed on nextPage©, using links between products and references. It is possible to link one product with several products, one product with several references, or one reference with several references.
On the nextPage© PIM module, each product, whether it is part of a kit, a set of accessories or a complex product, has its own characteristics and exists in its own right.
It is also possible to:
- Easily create links between products and references,
- Create a graphic visualisation of the products/composition of complex products.
For both types of publication (hard-copy and digital), nextPage© also allows you to:
- publish information for one complex product on one page in a printed catalogue,
- navigate between different products within a kit, a set of accessories or a complex product,
- post the information that links several products on one webpage.
Many nextPage© clients use this notion of complex products: ALDES, CESi, EFI AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE, HITACHI, KUHN, SENSTRONIC, …
For more information on complex products or to receive a demo, please write to us or contact us via telephone on +33(0)4 76 52 06 45.